Executables?

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:03:52 UTC 2005

hi daniel,

Currently, the only way to run eprime scripts is by using the E-Prime
runtime  (E-Run) to execute the ebs-scripts. Ebs-scripts are automatically
created by E-Studio, the development environment. The runtime is in fact a
standard BASIC interpreter, with additional functionality that is not
present in other BASIC interpreters or compilers. So, at the time of writing
it is not possible to compile EPrime scripts into standalone exe-files. You
still require the EPrime runtime (available as separate setup, or part of
the complete EPrime environment).

best,
paul