Combining several Experiments

Martin Buschkühl martin.buschkuehl at psy.unibe.ch
Wed Jan 5 15:24:55 UTC 2005

Hi, all. For a group testing session I would like to combine several
experiments into one file. Problem is that the single experiments are
quite complex and quite large (although I will certainly not get a
"script too large"-error). I know that it is possible to copy an object
in the browser, open another experiment and paste the object into that
experiment. If I would do that this way I had to copy around 80-100
different objects (and bringing them together in the right order in the
structure window). Is it maybe possible to open a second instance of
e-run and run a second script out of an already running script or
something like that?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Martin.

--