Combining several Experiments

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:26:24 UTC 2005

Hi Martin,

Would it help if you could put your experiments into one batch file and run
them sequentially? You could try a small command line utility I've made a
while ago, which puts some code in your script to specify subject and
session numbers without user intervention. This also prevents mixing all the
output data into one large file.

This ustility can be downloaded at:
http://www.psy.vu.nl/download/menu/xml/eprime_tool_ekick.xml

best ,