Feedback Display

Sarah Kinzbrunner skinzb at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 13:53:38 UTC 2005

Is it possible to display the correct answer in picture or text form during the feedback display?  For example, in a weather prediction task, if the correct answer is "sunny", a picture of a sun or the word "sunny" is displayed during feedback, whether the subject responded correctly or incorrectly.

Thank you,

Sarah

Eprime Digest - Sunday, July 10, 2005

Timing a sequence of displays