Feedback Display

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Wed Jul 13 15:47:36 UTC 2005

Sarah,

Yes, you can do this pretty easily.   All you have to do is add more
sub-objects to the different tabs of the Feedback object.   The Feedback
object is essentially the same things as a Slide object, but with some
additionally script logic behind the scenes to determine if the user's
response was correct or incorrect and then to display only the
appropriate matching tab within the Feedback.

Open up the Feedback object you are using; click on the tab you want
(e.g. "Correct"); click on the SlideImage button on its toolbar to add a
new image; double-click the newly create SlideImage object to set its
properties as you need (e.g. you can specify an attribute as the
filename to vary the image that is displayed to related it to your
stimuli if desired.

Hope that helps.

-Tony

Anthony P. Zuccolotto