Installation errors with Windows XP

James O'Shea joshea at wjh.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 25 19:00:02 UTC 2005

I had this problem too.  Downloading and running the HaspUserSetup.exe program
resolved this issue for me.  You can get it off of the pstnet.com eprime support
site (http://www.pstnet.com/e-prime/support/login.asp) under Download/Misc.  See
the following knowlegebase entry for more info:
http://www.pstnet.com/e-prime/support/support.asp?RequestID=8109

-jamie