Alternatives to SRBox for voice-trigger?

Luiz Henrique M. do Canto Pereira canto at usp.br
Wed Jun 8 14:41:09 UTC 2005

Hi Chris,

For button-press input I have been using a 6 buttons gamepad (here in Brazil you
can buy it for US$ 7.00) conected to he gameport and so far it works pretty
well, the only problem is that it takes a little effort to configure it as a
port device; by the way you'll need a sound card with a gameport (I use a
Crystal Encore, around US$ 10.00).
Wish you luck,

Luiz Henrique

Luiz Henrique M. do Canto Pereira
Laboratório de Fisiologia do Comportamento

ICB I - Universidade de São Paulo
Av. Prof. Lineu Prestes, 1524 Sl. 127
05508-900 - São Paulo - SP - Brasil
Tel: 55-11-3091-7215 Fax: 55-11-3091-7285
e-mail: canto at usp.br ; luiz at odontologia.com

_