eprime instalation with a USB plug

deia at bgumail.bgu.ac.il deia at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Wed Jun 8 21:56:50 UTC 2005

Hi all ,

I am have bought a new laptop and I am interested in installing the eprime the problem is that in my university the eprime package has a Parallel plug for installing eprime (key hardware)and my laptop has only USB conections the option of a converter is not working so I need a usb plug to do that and I can not return back the computer. does any body has any suggestions or a USB Plug that can work with my laptop. I contacted the eprime support and they suggested that I swap the old plug with a new usb plug but the problem is that the university is not interested to do that for only one student .
please if you have a usb plug or any suggestions please reply me

thanks alot ,

Deia Ganayim