Edat to txt conversion?

Doug Fuller dfuller at wayne.edu
Thu Jun 23 20:32:04 UTC 2005

>Hi there,
>
>I just recieved a large data set (288 files) from a
>researcher who uses Eprime. I don't have eprime so of course
>I cannot read the edat format files.  Is there a tool
>somewhere that allows for batch conversion of edat files to
>simple txt files?

I'm still quite the amateur with E-Prime, but our experiments
export a flat .TXT file in addition to the .EDAT file.  I
don't know if this is a setting that is standard, but if it
is, perhaps your colleague could send those instead?

--
Doug Fuller
dfuller at wayne.edu
Research Assistant, Wayne State University
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences