processing eprime data

Kristie Willhoit kwillhoit at uwf.edu
Thu Jun 23 21:52:54 UTC 2005

I, too, use Excel and SPSS for analyzing my data, but I prep it using
DataAid first.  You can use the Filter function to remove any NULL values
from a specific column by setting the range not equal to NULL.  Note,
however, that this will exclude all data in that trial from analysis.  I
also use the analyze function in DataAid to run the analyses I need
(strictly reaction and movement time means in my case), then export the
results to Excel, then import that file to SPSS (after making it
SPSS-friendly, as Dave mentioned).  Hope this helps!

Kristie

Kristie Willhoit
Research Associate
University of West Florida
Division of Health, Leisure, and Exercise Science
11000 University Parkway
Building 78, Room 140
Pensacola, FL 32514
(850) 474-3321