compiled responses for processing data in eprime

Michael J. Crowley michael.crowley at yale.edu
Mon Jun 27 19:09:11 UTC 2005

Dear list,

Thank you all for your thorough responses.  What follows is a compilation of the
various methods each of you suggested for analyzing raw data from E-Prime.
We’ve appended the responses from all those who contributed to this query.
Tony Zuccolotto’s response addresses the main points for typical data handling
(merge, exclude/filter unnecessary variables, reuse preferred column
arrangement as data files are added), but the many users offered specific
solutions and extensions that may be of interest to the list.  I’ve appended
each of these below.

Thanks to you all for your thorough responses.

Mike Crowley

Michael J. Crowley, Ph.D.
Yale Child Study Center
230 South Frontage Rd.