Eprime Digest - 06/26/05

Sarah Kinzbrunner skinzb at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 19:15:14 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have been teaching myself Eprime this past month and this forum has been very helpful.

I am wondering, is there a way to display the cumulative number of correct and incorrect responses as feedback after each response, either in text or pictorally (for example, a bar that moves up and down with each correct/incorrect response)?

Additionally, how do I make the most recently responded to stimulus object remain on the screen when feedback is given?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sarah