more e-prime/ psychophysiology integration

Ilya Korsunskiy ilyako at eden.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 30 19:47:39 UTC 2005

Hello e-prime community,

I sent out a query earlier pertaining to contact information from those labs currently or planning to integrate e-prime with psychophysiological recordings (namely through biopac). We are now moving into the initial steps of integration and have come up with the following list of questions to guide our progress:
?	Do we integrate during the experimental or during the analysis phase?
?	What kind of inputs would E-prime accept and where would it fit in the software?
?	How can we synchronize E-prime and biopac to start at the same time on separate computers?
?	How well can we depend on time precision between two separate operating systems?
?	How do we convert the biopac data to compare it to the data collected in E-prime (or vice versa)?
Any helpful answers, questions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Best
Ilya Korsunsky