E-prime on Mac OSX virtual PC??

Henk Smit henk.smit at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Mar 20 13:04:29 UTC 2005

Hi all,

In my office, I have a very old slow PC which I only use for e-prime.
All my other work I do on my mac (OSX). I'm just wondering if anyone out
there has any experience using E-prime on a Mac using 'Virtual PC' (and
using the new USB key I presume)??? This is only for setting up
experiments and analysing data, not for running experiments.

Anyone?

Thanks

--
Dr. H.J. Smit