PrintFile doesn't seem to work.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Thu Mar 24 15:04:39 UTC 2005

Hello all,

A paradigm that I'm working on generates a report at the end that
needs to be automatically printed. The PrintFile function in E-Basic
does not seem to work as advertised. My paradigm compiles without
errors, creates the .txt file without difficulty then chokes on
PrintFile with all appropriate path parameters seeming to be fine. It
gives me a 'function not supported' error when it gets to PrintFile.
What gives? Has anyone succeeded in using this effectively?

Thanks!

-- IV