Rest periods

Sudevan, Padmanabhan psudevan at uwsp.edu
Thu Mar 31 17:26:46 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am sure this topic must have been addressed at some point, but I would
like to ask folks if there is a simple way of using the Wait object to
deliver a rest period ( say 30 secs ) between blocks of trials in an
experiment. These rest periods would have to be between blocks, but only
after the first block and not at the end of the last block. In other
words, One would need rest periods between blocks 1and 2,  2 and
3,...(n-1) and n. My first inclination is to think that a few lines of
script/code will do this, but perhaps there is a simpler way. I'd
greatly appreciate suggestions.

Sudevan

P Sudevan

Professor of Psychology