lever

Katz, Lena B. katzlb at upmc.edu
Thu May 19 21:08:12 UTC 2005

	I haven't check around, but I'm not seeing much from PST about using levers (they do offer an optional footpedal on their response box, and it might at least prove interesting for your research).

	Otherwise, you're probably stuck building the device (or finding someone who already has built one...).  Doesn't sound like too much
	of a mechanical problem (wires that connect only when the lever is pushed down, for example...)

	But, on the software side of things, it gets a hell of a lot more tricky.  If anyone on here has ever used a "response box" that wasn't PST's response box, I'd be very interested in knowing how to rig up the API.

	Lena