No subject

Nikos Chatzisarantis N.Chatzisarantis at exeter.ac.uk
Wed May 18 15:58:27 UTC 2005

Dear All

Another question that I wanted to ask is this. Has anybody
used synonyms of approach, avoidance, success, and failure
in the sequential priming task or implicit association test
(with e-prime) . if yes, would it be possible to have them?

Best wishes

Nikos, C
Nikos Chatzisarantis
University of Exeter (email: n.chatzisarantis at exeter.ac.uk)
This email and any attachment may contain information that
is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  It is intended for the sole use of the
legitimate addressee only.  If you received this message in
error, please let me know and delete the email and any
attachments immediately.  Thank you.