No subject

Nikos Chatzisarantis N.Chatzisarantis at exeter.ac.uk
Fri May 27 07:17:53 UTC 2005

Dear All

In the e-prime, I have seven blocks of trials and each
block selects words from a list of words. However, i would
like to vary the number of trials within each block and I
cannot find out how. I tried everything such as changing the
cycles (through the property menus). The program seems to
read the number of trials I specify the design list and not
the number of trial I specify in blocks or list of words.

Nikos, C
Nikos Chatzisarantis
University of Exeter (email: n.chatzisarantis at exeter.ac.uk)
This email and any attachment may contain information that
is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  It is intended for the sole use of the
legitimate addressee only.  If you received this message in
error, please let me know and delete the email and any
attachments immediately.  Thank you.