Copy objects from one experiment to another?

Jeff Maxwell maxwell.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:24:44 UTC 2005

as a quick note of caution, be sure to back up both of your files
prior to using this method.  i've used it without incident most of the
time, but have seriously crashed eprime while dragging and dropping
between .es files on more than one occassion -- corrupting both files
and rendering them unususable in the process.

jeff

--
Jeffrey S. Maxwell
Laboratory for Brain Imaging & Behavior