Copy objects from one experiment to another?

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Wed Nov 30 23:38:11 UTC 2005

Okay, this is terrific. The funniest thing happened when I tried this
method. Copying an intro screen from a procedure in one file to a
procedure in another file, on pasting I got a SKULL & CROSSBONES with
bright RED EYES and where the name of the object should have been it
just said "Missing." What a kick! You've got to love those programmers,
right? Whoever is monitoring this maillist from E-Prime can pat that
clown on the back for me. He made my day. No pirating of objects is
allowed, argh!

With my heart full of hope, I tried copying from the Browser window of
one experiment and pasting into the Browser window of the other. And
there was much bliss & rejoicing.

Thanks,

Leisha