SoundOut device problems

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Tue Oct 25 23:29:41 UTC 2005

Thanks to everyone who replied so quickly with help on my SoundOut
object problems. Come to find out, after learning much more about sounds
than I really needed to know, that the computer I was using has a
hardware problem. Even running the sample SoundRT.es that comes with
Eprime, the computer freezes at the point where it is supposed to play a
sound. Major frustration!

I'm moving to a different computer and installing on a Windows XP
machine. What do you think? Should I download an upgrade or a different
version first? I have a CD that says 1.0.20.2, and I'm scared.

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA