iowa gambling task

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Sat Oct 29 19:47:36 UTC 2005

Dear Rich and Sarah,
     These files were zipped by Stuffit on a Mac, so it is possible
there are some incompatibilities.  However, I just
now tried downloading them and unzipping them on a couple of XP
machines that do not have WinZip and I had not problems.  Actually, I
interpreted Sarah's message as saying that she was able to unzip the
file, but could not run it.
It runs OK for me.  The IowaGambling was named, somewhat confusingly,
FourTokens, and I just now changed that
on the .zip file to IowaGambling, although I didn't change the
scripts themselves.

--Brian MacWhinney  (step.psy.cmu.edu maintainer)