device error

Gary Klatsky klatsky at oswego.edu
Tue Sep 13 19:23:58 UTC 2005

I have a series of experiments that I developed a year or so ago. I am
trying to run them on the laptop that I used for some of that development.
When I try to run the scripts I get the same error for each experiment, #77
variable type expected and it points to the line where the keyboard is
declared Dim Keyboard As KeyboardDevice   The error message points to the
same statement in each script

Gary J. Klatsky, Ph. D.
Director, Human Computer Interaction M.A. Program

Department of Psychology		klatsky at oswego.edu
Oswego State University (SUNY)		http://www.oswego.edu/~klatsky
7060 State Hwy 104W			Voice: (315) 312-3474
Oswego, NY 13126			 Fax:   (315) 312-6330

All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and
justice must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and
honest good will exert upon events in the political field.
                            Albert Einstein