IFIS Error?

Katz, Lena B. katzlb at upmc.edu
Wed Sep 14 15:45:57 UTC 2005

	I'm trying to test an IFIS enabled e-prime script on my laptop.  However, when I try to run the script, I get the following error:
	Run-time Error (Line 6637)

	10055: Unable to communicate with the Port I/O device driver

	Error:0x00000000

	Please ensure the Port I/O device driver is installed

	I do not have a serial port installed on the computer, which i think may be the source of the problem.  Does anyone have any better idea as to what's going wrong?  More importantly, can anyone suggest a way of working around this?

	Does anyone else use IFIS?