Looping sound output

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Wed Sep 14 15:49:22 UTC 2005

I need this, too. I am to present subjects with one of two sounds,
randomly: a drum and a trumpet. Subjects press one button if the sound
is a drum, the other if the sound is a trumpet. .5 to 1.5 seconds is
allowed between each sound, with the entire task lasting 10 seconds. The
drum or trumpet sound should be random, but neither sound should occur
more than three times in a row.

Leisha