Changing the default display resolution in E-prime

Jörgen Pind jorgen at hi.is
Wed Sep 14 18:48:03 UTC 2005

Sorry my question was not precisely put - I want to change the startup
default value, i.e. so that e-prime automatically give my a higher
resolution at startup -- so that I don't have to use the procedure you
mention to change the display every time I make up an experiment!

Regards

Jorgen

   Email: jorgen at hi.is
   Home Page: http://www.hi.is/~jorgen/