[E-Prime] Using E-Prime for administering Questionaires/Surveys/Inventories

Jacob Anderson janderson at tfs.psych.umn.edu
Wed Sep 14 22:16:13 UTC 2005

Dear List,
I am currently working with an undergraduate who is developing an E-Prime Script to
administer a Substance Use Inverntory.  Personally, I have developed a bunch
crittically timed Autonomic Response tasks, but haven't had a ton of experience
developing scripts to replace paper and pencil tests.  I would be interested in getting
some feedback on how to best methodologically program paper and pencil tests, and
if anyone has a basic example to share.

Has anyone used a format that mimics the CAT GRE, where test takers first check
the answer they want and then click a "Submit" button?

Also, Peace Out to you folks who have been affected by the Katrina disaster.  We
University of Minnesota folks' thoughts and best wishes are with you as you try re-
establish your lives.  The University of Minnesota is planning on offering free tuition
to those students who have been displaced from this natural disaster, FYI, for those
who might be interested.

Thanks,
Jake Anderson

Jacob E. Anderson
Psychophysiologist
Minnesota Center for Twin and Family Research
University of Minnesota
460N   75 East River Road
Minneapolis, MN 55455
612-626-7790

"I have no lid upon my head, but if I did you could look inside and see what's on my
mind"  Dave Matthews