Color Question

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Wed Sep 14 20:08:50 UTC 2005

For graphics, I use CorelDraw, which has extensive color palletes that
can be expressed in RGB or other common color formulas. CorelDraw
displays a grid of colored squares very similar to what you describe
generating to find the right hue. I click on the color I want, get the
RGB value, & plug it into whatever other application I need.

Leisha