Skipping a list level based on experimenter input

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Thu Sep 29 14:22:01 UTC 2005

Sean,

Just wanted to point out that by jumping to the end of the trial
procedure you will still get 1 line of trial data logged (e.g. because
c.Log is automatically called at the end of each Procedure unless you
turn this off on the Procedure object.   As such, you should probably
consider logging some status variable that you can filter on to exclude
that irrelevant data from any analysis (e.g. Status=skipped).

Alternatively, if you keep the same logic as you have below, but rather
than jumping, just call Exit Sub, then NO logging will occur at all,
i.e. it will be like this block/trial never happened.

Either method is fine, it all depends on what kind of filtering you
prefer to do during data analysis.

Best regards,
Tony

Anthony P. Zuccolotto