Skipping a list level based on experimenter input

Sean O'Malley omalley at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 29 13:14:33 UTC 2005

As a follow up, the general consensus answer on skipping a trial manually
was:

Gather experimenter input at start of trial (yes/no).
Use inline to check whether to skip or not.
Jump to label at end of procedure if answer is yes.

Just thought I'd post that here, since from my own searches of the
archives, I find that the answers often come via private e-mail rather than
back to the listserv.  So now the next person who searches for this will be
able to find it in the archives.

Thanks to all who replied to me privately.

--sean

--On Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:25 AM -0400 Sean O'Malley