Skipping a list level based on experimenter input

Sean O'Malley omalley at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 28 14:25:39 UTC 2005

This is an incredibly simple issue, I'm sure, but I don't know the right
place to look for the answer :).

My paradigm involves presenting a series of three-trial task sets.  After
the first two trials in each set, I want to ask the experimenter whether
he/she wants to do the third trial or move to the next set of three.

I'm sure there's a standard method that does this, but all I can find are
methods that cause an entire level in the structure to be skipped (IE going
from block to session).  I just need to tell e-prime to skip a list level...

Thanks!

--sean