Jumps, labels and input masks

Robert Dörr uni at robertdoerr.de
Tue Apr 4 18:18:39 UTC 2006

Hi Rachel,

Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce your error. It must be
something specific to your experiment.
What you can try as a 'quick and dirty' workaround is the following:
Set your slides' end action to terminate (not to jump). After each slide
you put an short inline script containing this code:

if TextDisplay1.RT <> 0 then
    goto Label1
else

TextDisplay1 should be replaced by the appropriate slide name.

I am not sure if this solves your problem, because I cannot test it.

Best wishes
Robert Dörr