Quick launch experiments

Brandon Cernicky brandon_cernicky at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 13:04:45 UTC 2006

Hi Leisha,

E-Run has the ability to automatically run via some
command line switches.  Specifying these command line
switches (/a to autorun) can be tedious due to how
long path names are and dealing with quoted strings on
long path names.  I would recommend contacting PST
support and asking about these command line options
but more beneficial for the "E-Shortcut" application
which will make the shortcut on your desktop for you.

-Brandon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brandon S. Cernicky
Senior Software Engineer
Psychology Software Tools

>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there an easier way to launch an experiment than
to open the *.ebs
>> file, then either choose Run off the Build menu or
press F7? Just a
>> double-click shortcut is I think what our friend is
looking for.