Line bisection experiment in E-prime

Jared G. Smith jared.smith at reading.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 10:22:11 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I am beginning to construct a variant of the line bisection paradigm
using E-prime.

Not being experienced in the use of scripts, I was hoping someone might
be willing to share a script for this type of task or perhaps point me
in the right direction so as to design a task in which for each trial a
cursor can be moved left or right according to a keypress and at the
finish of each trial (signified by pressing <Enter>) the spatial
coordinates of the cursor are logged. I would be very appreciative of
any help with this matter.

Best Wishes,

Dr Jared G Smith
School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences
University of Reading
Earley Gate
Reading
UK