incorrect response logging?

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Sun Dec 3 23:14:24 UTC 2006

Are you using a single object to record responses to different icons,
where the response always has the same name--Slide1.RESP, for example?
So that response exists and is carried over & recorded even for icons
that are not shown?

If there's an inline object handling your response-dependent jumps
anyway, why not clear Slide1.RESP after the value is recorded in the
appropriate trial and before you jump to the next trial?

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA