Mulitple lists single procedure

Eddie Dubourg eddie at ling.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 12:35:01 UTC 2006

Is is possible to reference two lists in one procedure?

I have to have a list of 37 stimuli, and 14 controls.  A sound is played, a
response is given, three times, then a control sound is played.  I need the
program to do the 37 stimuli completely, then exit, playing the necessary
number of controls from a random list.

Creating the procedure with a loop that increments trial count, then when
trial count = 3 it jumps to a label which plays the control object, then an
Inline object resets the trial counter.

Now I tried creating a second list in Unreferenced E-objects, but it won't
read the attribute, and says it doesn't exist.  Is this structure possible?

Eddie Dubourg
C/TSO, LEL, PPLS, HSS, UoE