A non-believer

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Fri Jul 14 17:02:55 UTC 2006

I'm sure that I would be initially offended by this reviewer questioning
my choice of software, especially in such a vague way. People defend or
oppose software rabidly based on some preference, don't they? I would
wonder about the reviewer's affiliation.

But then I'd do what one must do to appease the reviewer: Add a footnote
to your manuscript describing what testing you did with eprime based
upon your own concerns about its capabilities for your specific project
or explain clearly & thoughtfully why you thought they were unnecessary.

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA
leisha at decisionresearch.org