Programming click specifications

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Fri Jul 14 22:10:46 UTC 2006

Hi, Anna,

I think I used an Inline Object that assigned the initial and each
response value to an attribute named something like FinalResponse,
overwriting whatever value had been there before, if there was one, and
wrote it to the data file, again replacing any pre-existing value. If
the FinalResponse was a space bar, which ended the slide object, it
wasn't recorded.

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA