Continuous sound during Go/No-Go task

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 08:19:37 UTC 2006

Hello Lauren,

By using some inline scripting it should be possible to configure the EPrime
Sound object to play in the background. I posted a piece of example script
about a year ago:
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0504c&L=eprime&P=85
I'm not sure about the maximum allowed length of the sound file though!

The previous post also contains an example of playing an audio file by using
the Windows multimedia libraries directly. For background sounds this is
probably the prefered method.

best,
Paul Groot
Vrije Universiteit