multiple (serial) correct answers

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:44:19 UTC 2006

hi wendy,

As a starting point, you can do the following:

Just place a list object (for example ClickList) at the point where Slide1
currently is positioned and define a procedure called ClickProc and set this
as the default procedure for the list. Then, move Slide1 and the inline
script to ClickProc. You can add rows (i.e. level) to the ClickList for each
click you would like to handle. If you don't want the ClickProc to create
output for each mouse click, you can disable the LogData property of
ClickProc.

best
paul