Error 11009: Drawing error during E-Run

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:18:47 UTC 2006

I have only positive experiences with the WinKey killer utility. Very simple
to use and very effective. Just put a shortcut to the program in the
startmenu->programs->startup folder to automatically active the utility at
startup.

See also:
http://www.psy.vu.nl/download/menu/
http://pcwin.com/software/review.asp?ProgramID=5020