logging in loop

Fredrik Ullén Fredrik.Ullen at ki.se
Thu May 11 17:11:59 UTC 2006

Thanks Leisha and others for useful responses!
Finally, in this case I decided to log the data I needed manually using the
Write command.
In this way, you get a "clean" data file with no unnecessary info and
it's also easy to append data to the same file, which is good since we're doing
a long-term training study with several training sessions.
Fredrik