logging in loop

Brandon Cernicky brandon_cernicky at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 19:53:39 UTC 2006

You can also push a new Context level and keep the
information in the edat file.

Dim x As Long
For x = 1 To 5

     c.PushNewFrame

     ImageDisplay.Run

     'Log the properties you want here...
     c.SetAttrib "ImageDisplay.RT", ImageDisplay.RT

     c.Log
     c.PopFrame

Next x

Another alternative that requires no script is to
create another List object with a "SubTrialProc" that
only contains the ImageDisplay on it.  You then set
the SubTrialList with the values for how many times to
run (and/or InLine to determine when it should quit).

-Brandon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brandon S. Cernicky
Senior Software Engineer
Psychology Software Tools

>Fredrik Ullén wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I have a script where the same (e.g.) ImageDisplay
object is run
>>repeatedly in a loop, i.e.:
>>
>>Label 1
>>ImageDisplay1
>>Goto Label 1 (in an InLine object)
>>
>>I'd like to log some parameters of ImageDisplay1
each time, but the data
>>file seems to be
>>overwritten so that only the last instance is left.
Is there a solution?