moving image

Michael J. Crowley michael.crowley at yale.edu
Wed May 17 16:09:14 UTC 2006

Wendy,
you can specify the x and y coordinates for an object on a slide.  if you
specify changes in the x and y along a line or whatever path you specify your
object will appear to move on the screen. x and y could be attributes in a list
that you present serially.
best of luck,
Mike

Quoting Wendy Davidson <wendy_davidson79 at hotmail.com>:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to have a moving image stimulus on
> e-prime. If so, any ideas how this is done?
>
> I only need to use a very simple image. Specifically, I need to show a dot
> moving in a specific direction on the screen, following its short
> dissappearance, it then reappears and the participant is asked if it is
> following the same trajectory.
>
> Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Wendy Davidson
>
> The University of Aberdeen
> Scotland

Michael J. Crowley, Ph.D.

Yale Child Study Center
230 South Frontage Rd.
New Haven, CT 06520

Please be aware that email communication can be
intercepted in transmission or misdirected. Please
consider communicating any sensitive information
by telephone, fax or mail. The information
contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential. If you are NOT the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately
with a copy to hipaa.security at yale.edu and destroy
this message.