Calling experiments?

Fredrik Ullén Fredrik.Ullen at ki.se
Mon May 22 12:04:39 UTC 2006

Hi,
We are planning a more complicated study where a subject will perform
different E-prime
experiments on different days during a longer period.
It would be useful to have a "master script" which you run each day and
which decides
what other script(s) should be run. Each different experiment script is
quite big and would
be easy to have in a separate experiment file.

So: Is there an easy way to call an experiment file from within another
experiment file, like
a subroutine? Can e.g. a whole script be compiled and then run via a
PackageCall object?
(My general problem with PackageCall right now is that the Experiment
Object property dialogue
seems not to find .epk files stored in /PST/E-Prime/Program/Packages...)

Best
Fredrik