Calling experiments?

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 07:14:02 UTC 2006

Hi Fredrik,

Since EBasic is limited to scripts sizes of about 64kb, including other
scripts as packages will probably not be the sollution. As far as I know,
there is also no command for running a second script from an existing EPrime
script. However, it is rather easy to start EPrime scripts (i.e. ERum) from
other (scripting) applications or batch files. You also might take a look at
at the EKick utility:
http://www.psy.vu.nl/download/menu/xml/eprime_tool_ekick.xml
This small program helps you to start EPrime scripts with specific
parameters (such as subject ID)

Best
Paul