How many samples in a List object?

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 6 20:20:25 UTC 2006

Hello List,

    I have a brief question that has me stumped. When writing inline
code, to, say, loop through all entries in a list, how can I tell how
many entries (samples) are in the list? I've tried ListName.Samples, and
a number of GetAttr possibilities, but have yet to stumble upon the
answer. If anyone knows the answer (and where it might be in the
documentation), I'd be a very happy camper. Thanks in advance.

-Jim

--
Jim Nikelski, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow