feedback

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Wed Nov 8 23:35:43 UTC 2006

Hi, Doruk Golcu,

I wrote an experiment that gave subjects immediate feedback after each
task. At the end of the experiment, they received a running total of how
well they'd done. I did this by establishing a global variable that kept
track of their scores. The final screen that displayed their overall
scores was after the major procedure, so it only occurred once at the end.

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA