feedback

Rob Hester hesterr at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Nov 8 23:45:36 UTC 2006

As Leisha indicates, providing the type of 'blocked' feedback you are
after can be done using a summation object. There is an example task on
the e-prime website under "use of Summation for block accuracy"
(http://www.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/samples.asp?Mode=View&SampleID=32).

I've used summation objects to provide block or run feedback, including
for separate types of trials. It does require some scripting.

Cheers
Rob

--
Dr Robert Hester